When people ask, how to lose belly fat and why it so difficult to lose? as there could be many reasons. Initially, when you don’t care about your fitness & eat junk foods with an amazing thought of “One Life, Eat Drink & Sleep.”
It doesn’t affect you for a while but later you find out yourself bloating like a balloon and get demoralized among the people and start receiving exercise tips, diet charts, weight loss medicine, etc., which makes you annoying from inside. Belly fat isn’t just irritating, it is also linked with an increased risk of disease.
If you’ve tried and failed numerous times to make lasting changes to your shape, know that there is still hope! The following tips form a holistic approach that when combined will make blasting your annoying belly fat a breeze.
Overall your gym exercise helps you only 30% but the rest of the 70% is your daily diet plan.
REASON FOR BELLY FAT
Usually, people join the gym, and they skip the food suddenly to get rid of this problem quickly, due to which they experience weakness and it doesn’t go well. And it will never be until they have some patience and a good diet plan. In the beginning, they might lose some weight up to 3 – 5 kg easily but later they feel weakness and their weight remains the same, especially their belly fat just because of their weak diet plan.
Because belly fat is stubborn; it’s hard to shift although it’s not impossible. Eventually, with great hard work along with a healthy diet plan, it works. You can do some of the most possible belly fat exercises like; Crunches, Twist Crunches, Side Crunch, Reverse Crunches, Vertical Leg Crunch, Bicycle Exercise, Lunge Twist, Rolling Plank Exercise, etc.
This will help you to get rid of Obesity quickly. Exercise and dietary changes are the most useful weight-loss tools. For some people, however, these are not so effective. In that case, surgery might be an option.
WHAT WE CAN DO
READY FOR WORKOUT
Increased physical activity or exercise is an essential part of obesity treatment. Most people who can maintain their weight loss for more than a year get regular exercise, even simply walking. Everyone is different and has different obstacles to managing weight, such as a lack of time to exercise or late-night eating.
When an advertisement company claims a “Lose Weight in One Just Week” solution, remember that their main objective is to sell their product rather than to help you. That’s a pure Business because no company can let reduce your weight within a week.
The truth is, every good thing takes time. Advertisement companies take advantage of compulsion, especially when you are depressed and obsessed with your belly fat, and that tickles your curiosity and you click on the link to go to their website.
IF YOU’RE HAVING TROUBLE LOSING BELLY FAT, THIS WILL HELP…
Don’t skip the exercise for more than two days.
You don’t need to do special exercises.
Your hormones are probably fine.
Don’t eat junk foods, especially fried ones.
You don’t need to give up carbs.
Here is the only game that is your Diet, Exercise & Diet. Until you take a decent diet, you will not reduce your belly fat. Overall your gym exercise helps you only 30% but the rest of the 70% is your daily diet plan.
Usually, people think that there are no such good options to have but don’t think like that way, just think that what are the things that you can have to make your diet good as there are many options for you, which you can easily find on the Internet as well. If you have some control over your tongue then it will go easily otherwise you have to work upon that. Although it will take some more time, you will succeed for sure 100%.
SIMPLE RULES OF FITNESS
ALWAYS STAY HYDRATED
When the body dehydrates, you may feel tired and exhausted which may lead to muscle cramping. With proper hydration, your energy level and heartbeat will get regulated and your body temperature could also be checked.
WORK OUT AT LEAST 3 DAYS A WEEK
Promise yourself to hit at least 3 days in a week for work out, the easier it is to split up muscle groups by days, and resting up-to 48 to 72 hours between working a particularly sore muscle group is a “good general rule” to help those muscles repair.
Weight training is good for muscle mass as we tend to lose these with age. You can use weights, your own body, or resistance bands so that all major muscle groups are benefited, and aim to do cardio training three to five times a week for 30-60 minutes each time.
NEVER GIVE UP, EVER!
When you lose weight slowly, it is tempting to add more and more exercise in the hopes of losing weight faster, which makes you stronger. But when you start compromising on hard-work. It does not work at all, and you’ll lose motivation. Think up a doable exercise plan and stick to it.
Commitment to the best exercise program is not enough, as you still need to pay attention to your diet if you want to optimize your progress.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE YOURSELF
There is never been a better time to start. Fitness means living with nature. If you love yourself first, then you know that you can count on yourself first.
Now You have more energy
You can touch your toes
You look forward to your workouts
Also, you don’t have extra belly or thigh fat
Your posture is perfect
You refuse to sit all-day
You can feel happiness from the inside
“Create a routine. If you take these two steps – setting aside the time and making your body move – three or four days per week, then you have in effect established a routine. It is this routine, this plan, this expectation of yourself that is going to give you the power to change the nature of your relationship with exercise.”
I am writing this because I was in the same situation a long ago and it took approx 6 months where I followed a good and simple diet plan with the help of my gym trainer and finally I Did It. Hope this content will help you to lose your belly fat and all the very best for your weight loss expedition. One day the question “WHY IS BELLY FAT SO DIFFICULT TO LOSE?” will be no longer.