Hello There, Today we are going to learn a new topic about Amazon Affiliate Account, where you can make lots of money by just creating a free account. You have to link their products on your page and earn referral fees. So whenever a customer clicks on a product through your advertisement, you can earn up to 10% in referral fees.
In this blog, you will learn how to create an Amazon Affiliate Account with a step by step process? Before I start, have you gone through these blogs? If No! then check out these, which will be very helpful for the beginners
What is Amazon Associates Program ?
As I mentioned above about Amazon Associates Program allows users to earn referral fees by just linking Amazon products to their website. You need to make it convenient for your users by referring them to a trusted site where they can immediately purchase products through your advertisement.
You can also take advantage of numerous retail promotions and take benefit from their newly created advertising features to drive more traffic. Through this, you may earn as much as a referral commission amount. Before you add any amazon product links to your website, you just need to sign-up for Amazon Associate Account. Create an account with your email address and follow some simple steps.
Create An Amazon Affiliate Account
If you are an independent user of your website, so make sure you are selecting the right options. There are four different sections to complete this account – Account Information, Website & Mobile App List, Profile & Start Using Associates Central.
1. Once you log-in with your email address, update your complete address, where Amazon will make payments to your account in the future as you can see in the above picture.
2. If you are the owner of this given account, select accordingly!
3. If you are from USA, select Yes for U.S. tax purposes otherwise No( for Indians and other countries account holder).
Website & Mobile App List
1. Here you have to put your complete website URL(s) like https://passionofi.com/, minimum you can put 1 URL, and maximum you can use up to 50 URLs out there. You can use your WordPress Website, Facebook Page, YouTube Page, etc. You need to click on the Add button every time you mention a new one.
2. In the same way, if you want to add your mobile app URL(s), you can mention those. (Optional)
There are two sub-sections under this section, Profile & Traffic & Monetization:
1. You need to put your preferred associate store ID like a username. You may choose your name, website name, or else, which suits you. In the below box, the list of Your websites will update there automatically, where you can cross-check that once again.
2. Write something about your website/page or mobile app in detail, what is it all about, who is it for?
3. Here you can select multiple topics about your website genre, which describes it better. If you want to add more just click on the Add Another Type button.
4. Here you can check the types of Amazon Items, which you want to show your users to see and buy through your website/page. You may select as much as product types, but I would suggest you select those which suit your website better.
5. Now select the type of your website here, if you have a YouTube channel then select Other. You may select multiple website type options just click on the Add Another Type button.
Traffic & Monetization
6. Under this section, select those boxes, from where you will be getting traffic to your websites.
7. Select how you would be utilizing your website to generate income? Before selecting one, make sure you are choosing the right one according to your website.
8. Select how you would built the links of Amazon products on your website.
9. Select the total unique visitors comes to your website per month, select honesty.
10. Select the reason why do you want to join amazon associates program?
11. Select how did you hear about this program?
After that, fill the captcha code and check on Contract Terms, and finish this page. Finally, after completing the form, you will get a unique Associate ID, which will help you to link Amazon products on your website page.
Payment and Tax Information in Amazon Affiliate Account
On the below, you can see to enter your payment and text information, without completing this, you won’t be getting any payment from Amazon in the future. It asks you to provide some basic information to fill in along with your PAN card details. You just need to complete those required details carefully, once you complete the form you’ll get this confirmation page then you can exit from there.
There you go! Now you have an official Amazon affiliate account. Through this, you can add Amazon products to your website page. When someone will click any of that product, will redirect to the official Amazon page and you’ll get a commission of that product for sure. It’s a bit technical, so I would definitely tell you this in my next blog in detail so that you can understand it easily with some live examples.
I hope you like this blog post, I tried to explain how you can create Amazon Associate Account with a step by step process. If you want me to write on a specific topic then you can mail me or mention the topic name in the below comment box. I will definitely write something useful for you.